-FILLED- -FILLED-

Very nice.

This is quite a good flash, its artistic, its 3D, and it mesmorizes the brain. I don't know, I just love watching this, it has a.. sort of.. luring effect... ooo curvy... sorry, where was I? Oh yes, good job :D. Very original, very different, and somewhat daring, due to its no-storyline no-detail 3D(lots of NGers hate 3D). But I liked it alot, the music suit very well too.

Colin vs Jesus: FINALE! Colin vs Jesus: FINALE!

Not bad.

Random, amusing, I like.

P.S: Oi! NO! Dirty Bastard! >:P

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Fucking Sick!

Dude, I am a catholic christian, and I think thats fucking sick, honestly how do you come up with this. As sick and disturbing as it was, it was pretty damn cool, one of the best horror movies i've ever seen, and Im talking not just newgrounds, you really screw the spirit of christmas lol :P Nice work, I luved it ^^; oh yeah, and you made me tremble at the part when priest had a knife stuck in his eye. *shudders*

Urban Legends Urban Legends

gah...Creepy...

Shit man, when i read the bit about the woman being murdered while Love Rollercoaster was recorded, i was pissing my pants. Thats some freaky shit dude. :/ but i loved it, the thrill and all, good stuff mate. As they say in Australia ova here :).